Commercial interior design
Whether you have an office environment, a hotel, café, bar or theatre – you get visitors and you want to ensure they remember you and take away good impressions and feelings about your business.
People make judgements about your business based on what they see, so a stylish reception area and an interesting environment can help to get your business relationship off on the right foot.
Commercial interior design is about creativity, colour, lighting, ambience and acoustics, all combining to create comfort, giving your space energy and life.
- Creativity takes your business' personality and develops your environment to bring that to the fore so that people 'get' your message.
- Colour helps people to feel at ease, whether it's gentle tones to relax in or vibrant colours to create energy. It also reinforces your brand personality and recognition.
- Suitable, well planned lighting helps create a good ambience and positioned correctly, the right type of lighting will make a huge difference to your staff and visitors well being.
- Achieving the right acoustics for your space will help pull all the other elements together to generate the right atmosphere and create a comfortable environment.
- Comfort is all about making people feel good about being there and wanting to visit again.
At Tom Higgins we have the skills, knowledge and experience in commercial interior design to be perfectly placed to provide a design that makes your space special, alongside all the guidance and support you need in order to create a workplace you will be proud of. We offer expert services in creative commercial interior design for office reception areas, café interiors, hotel reception and bar areas. Our team of specialist build contractors and suppliers enable us to offer a complete service from concept to completion.
If you would like to know a bit more just give us a call on 01279 817517 or email email@example.com and let us help you to create the environment that sets you apart.